Friday, April 24, 2015

5 Signs That I Probably Love Your Blog

Happy Friday!  I'm so happy it's the weekend!  I don't have too much planned, but I kind of like it that way.  Life has seemed so go, go, go lately that it will be nice to just kick back.  I'm linking up with Mar, Cynthia, and Courtney today (I know, sneaking in last minute!).  The theme has to do with blogger love, and I started thinking about all the blogs that I have read over time and what made me stick with some over others.  Basically, if you write about anything below, I read and love your stuff.

1. Dogs.  



Yep.  Bonus points if it is a corgi, dachshund, or any other short legged pup.  I haven't really come across any other blogs that talk about their fosters, but if you know of any that won't make me cry I would love to read them.

2. Every Day Running.



Ugh, probably should have been number one considering the name of my blog.  The first blog I ever read was called Runner's Kitchen.  She writes like once every ten years now, but I learned so much from her!  From different running products, apparel, and tasty snacks to fuel running, it was fun trying out new things that someone else suggested.  She also was super nice and answered a question I had about my first half marathon.  Even now after 8 half marathons under my belt I still love reading about other people's running life and what they are doing to help it!

3. New Workouts.

The pizza lift.  A legit workout.

I learned about Pure Barre and Body Pump from my blog reading.  I probably never would have tried them if I hadn't read about them from somebody's blog.  I was also really excited for my first spin class after reading about so many writers' love of it.  Thanks for keeping me diverse, guys!

4. Races.



Whether you are training for a race, running in a really cool race, or running one of my favorite races, I get excited to read about it.

5. Good Beer.



#sorrynotsorry #goodpeopledrinkgoodbeer Yikes, not sure where the hash tags came from. But seriously, if you drink good beer and write about your love of it then I will be excited to read your blog.


What do you like to read about in other people's blogs?  If you guys have any suggestions based on the above, send them my way!


12 comments:

  1. Well. I have dogs, everyday running and races down cold. I sometimes maybe talk about a new workout. And I drink not-so-good beer, but, I guess 3.5 out of 5 isn't bad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well I'm pretty sure I found your blog initially when I first ran ZOOMA and was super jealous you got to do the Florida one haha! And dog lovers unite!

      Delete
  2. LOL then you must HATE my blog! LMFAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little offended that border collies didn't make your bonus points list (so is your niece--and don't even get me started on what your nephew thinks about cats not making the list).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are plotting their revenge for your next visit--you better visit before September so that they have less time to plot.

      Delete
  4. herbieontherun fosters dogs. She runs but is injured right now. mcmmamaruns is a beer fanatic, but she is usually on the Friday link so may already know about her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah LOVE the pizza lift! Let's go run/pizza lifting soon since the next J&A race is so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! if you aren't following Lil Mys Ninja she is awesome!! has a couple of dogs and fosters all the time. She's a big time runner too1

    ReplyDelete