1. I LOVE coffee. But I have cut back. A lot. While there are still times I drink multiple cups, I usually stick to just one in the mornings now. I'm embarrassed to say that I have a new obsession with the newest line of Starbucks mugs. The You Were Here series just speaks to me. The size is perfect for my morning coffee. While I can't say I'm on a mission to collect them all, if I happen to see one and it's cute, it's coming home.
2. Helping animals makes me a happy girl. I'm a shelter dog girl all the way and as I've mentioned before, I'm so glad that Lucky Dog Animal Rescue makes it so simple to volunteer. In college I actually interned as a marketing assistant for the local SPCA and I thought for a while that was the direction my career would go in. Funny how life can work out ;-)
3. I'm obsessed with Mary Kay Andrews books. Annnnnd Joanne Fluke books. Yes, they are both pretty "fluffy" as far as literature goes, but MKA writes a lot about places I used to live growing up, so it's fun knowing what street she is talking about and if you try any of the recipes from Joanne's books you won't be disappointed. What can I say, I don't always appreciate having to search for deeper messages in my books. Sometimes (most of the time) I just want a fun story.
|New one just in time for summer!|
4. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. My dad and I used to try a new breakfast place after races and it's a tradition I try to keep up. After Shamrock I made sure to go to one of our favorite pancake places!
|Pocahontas Pancakes, you make a mean breakfast.|
5. There is a new J&A race coming up. They are announcing all of the details in a couple of weeks, but I am beyond excited because it's during my birthday weekend! J&A is my FAVORITE and having my birthday race done by them makes me crazy happy! Possibly PR for my birthday? Yes, please!
Tell me a random fact about YOU! Or link up to the Friday Five :-) Happy weekend, friends!