Friday, February 28, 2014

5 Things I'm Excited About

It's Friday!  Back to the Friday Five hosted by Mar, Cynthia, and Courtney!  The theme today was 5 things about me, so I thought I'd go more on the 5 things I'm excited for lately wave.

1.  This book.  I found these books when I first got my Nook and was using the ebooks section of my library.  Sure the stories are pretty cheesy, but what can I say, I love them.  PLUS all of the recipes I've tried from the books have been incredible.



2.  I currently have 3 kinds of peanut butter in my cupboard.  A peanut butter lover's dream.



3.  The count down for my brother's visit has officially begun!  Only a little over a month!  Woohoo!  I was so bummed that our Colorado trip we planned got cancelled because of all the snow, so I am even more excited to see him now.  Baseball, beer, and Hot Chocolate 5k-ing--we can't go wrong!



4.  Good friends and margaritas.  I was so excited to have a girls' night last weekend to celebrate National Margarita Day.  I kinda feel like every weekend should be National Margarita Day...Annnnd just realized my family and friends made it behind peanut butter on the list.  Sorry guys.  No order, promise!



5. My long run.  Crazy, right?  I'm so, so excited for Race Day (SO close!) and I know getting this run done will only add to the excitement.  Plus, it will be my first long run in the new shoes (Guide 7s--love them already after my runs last week!).

Charm City Run Rocks.  They made sure I got the pretty colors not the crazy looking ones!


Your turn!  Tell me something your excited about!  Happy, happy Friday!

**PS--I'll announce the winner of the Hot Chocolate 15k/5k entry on Monday!

10 comments:

  1. Hi there, visiting from the blog hop! I also have several kinds of peaunutbutter in my cupboard too! Good luck with your runs this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it just goes so well with everything!

      Delete
  2. I love the colorful laces on your new shoes! I hope they stay just as vibrant as you put more miles on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so excited that support shoes come in fun colors now!

      Delete
  3. New bright shoes are THE BEST! Thanks for linking up -- sounds like you'll have a fun visit with your brother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so hard to choose a pair because all the colors were so fun! I'm hoping by the time he gets here our weather will start cooperating!

      Delete
  4. haha, can we start a movement to make every weekend National Margarita Day? Cause that should happen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaritas - yum!!! I used to love peanut butter too, but now I have a highly allergic child so it was bye-bye to peanut butter and I'm totally okay with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a good mama! At least you still have margs :-)

      Delete